Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Music Worth Listening To

It's been ages since I have posted some of my favorite songs on here.  So here are two songs that I have been listening to on repeat lately.  The first is one by a group called Trampled By Turtles that Paul found when he was looking for good banjo music.  I seriously cannot get enough of the sound - the lead singer's voice, the fast, forward moving beat that feels like it is about to trip over it's own feet, the down-home lyrics.  It's awesome.  The second song is from the movie "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.", which was an excellent movie.



What have you been listening to lately?

1 comment:

  1. I so very much need new music right now! Thank you! I am on a crazy music binge on this post-break up grieve healing journey and I am booking concerts like crazy and neither of these two were on my radar. I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...