Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Villa Montalvo

This past Sunday when the weather broke and we had a little sunshine, Paul, Clara and I drove up to Villa Montalvo - a gorgeous mansion in Saratoga.  It was built in the early 1900's in an Italian Mediterranean style and has beautiful gardens and hiking trails around it.  I have a photo shoot there this weekend so we wandered around for a bit scoping out potential spots and just checking on what the lighting is like at that time of day.  Clara loves exploring and kept us running the entire time.  It was such a fun outing with gorgeous scenery, so I am going to let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
 








 

 











3 comments:

  1. Very nice Amy. My favorite is of you and her at the end and the one of and her in the middle looking at each other. I'm really excited to do the pictures there. I think we will get some great shots. Happy Thanksgiving,

    Shauna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pictures you shoot here--it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Villa Montalvo! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...