Friday, December 25, 2015

My Christmas Playlist

I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas music.  I mean, I listen to it but it gets old for me.  But these are songs that I just love and I think don't get as much play as others.  Mostly I'm posting this so I have a record of my favorite Christmas songs that tend to be forgotten.

All Alone on Christmas - Darlene Love (from Home Alone 2 Soundtrack

Darlene Love - All Alone On Christmas from Noor Ahmed on Vimeo.

White Christmas - Bing Crosby


The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes


All I Want For Christmas Is You (in a Minor Key) -


Mamacita Donde Esta Santa Claus


I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - Gayla Peevey


That's Christmas to Me - Pentatonix


Sleigh Ride - FUN


All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - Danny Kaye & Pattie Andrews


I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas - The Drifters


I'd Like to Hitch a Ride with Santa Claus - Andrews Sisters
I might add more as I think of them because I am sure I am forgetting some but these are the ones that pop into my head as some of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn...