Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

I know a lot of you, my friends, are avid readers. Some of you may even have tried your hand at writing stories of your own. So I thought you might be interested in visiting the following blog of a debut author who is married to a friend of mine from law school (and who I have known for ten years now since I was a freshman in college). She has a great blog where she talks about what she is going through as a first time author who signed a four-book deal and will have her first novel, Wings, published early next year. You can read about her experiences and learn more about her book at http://apparentlyaprilynne.blogspot.com/. Plus she often gives reviews of books she has recently read and has great insights based on her experiences as an author.

I have been inspired and amazed at what she has gone through writing and revising her books and have a new appreciation for the books I read. Visit her site and get excited to read Wings when it comes out next year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh- Amy Casebolt!!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find your blog! You and your hubby are quite the adventurous pair - law school, travelling, San Fransicso, Yoga, Circus training - How fun! Jessica is so big! I can't believe it! She was like 3 when you guys moved out of Chino Hills. And good to know you are still in Utah - we should get together - Are you up for Sunday dinner on Sept. 27th? Call me - (801) 836-7904. I would love to catch back up with you!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...