Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Monster Mash & Birthday Bash at the House of Nash

This past Saturday we threw a Halloween party at our house.  We were so glad that pretty much everybody dressed up.  There were lots of little kids and babies.  We had mermaids and witches and tigers and wizards.


Oh yeah, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.



 Isn't this little girl the cutest thing ever? 



A witch, a mermaid, Gretel, and Juno.


Juno and Paulie Bleeker.


I made Paul's lederhosen so that we could be Hansel & Gretel. 


Decorations in the backyard.


Our dentist with his family.  He is actually really fun to hang out when I am not sitting in the dentist's chair.


Black Forest cake - my favorite.  Those are cherries on top.




The entertainment consisted of Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey for the kids and the Giants game for the adults.  Even I watched baseball for a little bit.



It was such a fun party and we enjoyed having everybody over.  Time to start working on our costumes for next year I guess.

Oh yeah, and turns out I (Amy) have reached my limit posting photos through Blogger, so I am now using Paul's account so that I can keep putting pictures into the blogposts.  Has anybody else run into that problem before?  Do you know a better solution?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't know there was a photo limit. That is crazy!

    On a different note, you throw a great party! Thanks for hosting. And I am pretty sure Mike would like to thank you for putting the game on.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...