Sunday, February 27, 2011

If I could, I would...

  • Adopt twins
  • Go on 'Survivor'
  • Climb Mt. Everest and Mt. Kilamanjaro
  • Make fudge
  • Stop eating ice cream
  • Get a book published
  • Sail around the world on a yacht
  • Go skydiving
  • Shave my head
  • Learn to speak Chinese
  • Move to Germany
  • Open up a dessert shop just so I could try out recipes and not have to be stuck eating all of the results
  • Go on 'The Amazing Race'
  • Start a scholarship for my alma mater
  • Visit the Galapagos Islands, Easter Island, Madagascar, and New Zealand
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Run another marathon
  • Redo college all over again (without changing a thing)
  • Pay off all of our student loan debt
  • Go to Disneyland
  • Build an addition on our house so we could have a full-size master bathroom and walk-in closet
  • Plant tulip bulbs
  • Do a family history tour of Scotland, Denmark, and England
  • Permanently darken my blonde eyebrows
  • Practice yoga twice a week
  • Dress like Emma Pillsbury from Glee
  • Donate my hair to Locks of Love
  • Take ballroom dance classes with Paul again

6 comments:

  1. I want all of Emma's clothes. I tried to make my wedding dress like hers, but it didn't really work because of the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know I'm working on growing my hair long enough to donate? It's driving me nuts but I've wanted to do this since high school. I just hope it gets long enough. The only one I have to question is shaving your head. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, the R. is Jennie. I'm on Ry's account right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - Good thing you explained. I know the shaving of the head thing seems crazy, but I have always just thought it would be a super liberating experience (not that I will ever do it). In India, it is something that everyone does, man or woman, at some point in their life (from what I understand).

    And that is awesome that you are trying to grow your hair out to donate it. I should do that too, but my hair always breaks before it gets long enough. Besides, I think that it can't be dyed and so I would first have to grow out any dye and then grow out the necessary length. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure you CAN plant tulip bulbs. And they're even likely to grow and bloom at least the first season, regardless of how mild your winters are.

    I also noticed the hair entries, but feel unqualified to comment on either. Good luck with both.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...