We also listened to the Glee soundtracks (both of them) two and a half times, singing along with most of the Rachel and Finn songs.
We ate an entire batch of salted brown butter rice krispie treats rather than stop for lunch. My friend Sarah from law school got me hooked when she brought them to our "New Moon" viewing event, which was disturbingly fun even though the movie made me cringe.
Finally, when we got really bored, we attempted to quote quasi-ambiguous lines from Christmas movies and made each other guess which movie we were thinking of. Wanna try? Here's what we came up with:
1. I want to make shoes!
2. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your lying, yellow, no good keester off my property before I pump your guts full of lead. One, two, ten .... Keep the change you filthy animal.
3. She wore the dress, and I stayed home.
4. You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.
5. Bright light! Bright light!
7. I want to be a dentist.
8. I must get that hat back! Think nasty, think nasty, think nasty!
Scroll down for answers...
Ready for the answers?
2. Home Alone (technically though, this quote is from "Angels with Filthy Souls")
3. White Christmas
4. It's a Wonderful Life
6. Die Hard
7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
8. Frosty the Snowman