Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Today I...

...loved listening to the thunder rumbling and feeling raindrops on my face for the first time in months.
...made cornbread and chili for dinner while watching Clara play in the backyard.
...rode the bike to the library to return books and check out new ones.
...finished off the chocolate cake leftover from our Labor Day party.
...started reading "Life and Death in Shanghai" which promises to be a fascinating and eye-opening read so far.
...unloaded the dishwasher first thing in the morning so I could put dirty dishes in as they were used rather than letting them pile up in the sink all day long.
...gave myself a mani/pedi while Clara was napping.
...swept the kitchen floor FOUR times.
...checked my email too many times.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds absolutely blissful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nothing I sweep the floor on average about twelve times in three hours. :) Hi Amy!!!! I loved your posts and getting caught up. I'm glad to be trying to get back to some normalcy. You are a doll. Take care,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I:
    finally set up all my blogs on google reader! So I won't miss your blog posts anymore. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...