Monday, October 14, 2013

Disney Contest - Day 2

You guys!  How are you all so smart?!  I was seriously impressed with how many people got those answers right because I was thinking they were tough!  It was super fun getting your emails and guesses though.  If you want to see the answers, I updated the previous post with zoomed out pictures and the answers.  I won't have zoomed out photos for all the pics I am using but where I do have them I will post them. 

Okay, same rules apply today, so here they are for those who didn't see the first post.  Pics below.

  1. I am going to post a picture of something- somewhere- within the Disneyland Resort (INCLUDES Cars Land as a possibility). If you guess where in the park you think it is, and at least get within the same general area (Fantasyland, Cars Land, etc.) then you get your name in the drawing once. If you can tell me EXACTLY which ride/store/attraction the object belongs to, you'll get your name in twice.
  2. You get 24 hours to guess. After that I'm going to post the answer so you can't guess any more- and I'll know by the date I receive your email.  So remember to check back every day for a new picture(s). I plan to do 2-3 pics a day until probably Thursday (my birthday, in case you didn't remember) then announce a winner on Friday.
  3. Do NOT post your guess in the comments on this blog. You are still free to comment, I don't want to ever EVER discourage comments, so still feel free to comment and talk to me- but don't post your guesses here because I don't want to ruin it for other readers. I want everyone to have a fair chance.
  4. Please EMAIL your guesses to me at amynash (no periods or spaces or anything funky) at gmail dot com.  Feel free to wish me a happy birthday along with your guess as it is now officially BIRTHDAY WEEK after all!!!  :)
Picture #1:

 
Answer:  Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Fantasyland
 

 Picture #2:

 
Answer:  The Matterhorn, Fantasyland
 
 

Picture #3:

 
Answer:  Mortimer's Market on Buena Vista Street in California Adventure (nobody got the "exact" name of the market but a couple of people definitely knew enough to explain what they were talking about so they got the points)
 
 

I won't lie, I'm hoping to trip a few more of you up with these pics today - teehee...

May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn...